If you really want to experience the best South Caribbean, then stay at Azania. We offer you the perfect location at just 50 meters from the beach and surrounded by tall tropical rainforest trees and wonderful plants. Each deluxe jungle bungalow is independently situated, distributed so that you will enjoy privacy in nature.
Just a few steps from the Caribbean sea, with the tropical rainforest in background, the spacious and tastefully decorated bungalows are privately set apart amidst lush gardens full of color and natural beauty. Designed and crafted in a unique style that blends traditional materials, exotic woods and thatched-palm roofs, with a modern building concept, each bungalow has a particular atmosphere. Each one comfortably lodge up to four people, with one queen size bed and two twin size beds, one of them placed in the mezzanine to provide privacy and wonderful spatial flexibility. All decorated with bamboo lamps and furniture, while ceiling fans, large windows with mosquito nets and high peaked roofs allow a refreshing natural air circulation.
Each bungalow comes with Cable TV LCD 32″, minibar, security box and a softly lit original sauna-style bathroom that allows you to enjoy a shower while admiring the natural surroundings. Its own private deck and hammock out front, invites to relax and enjoy the colorful tropical gardens of the surroundings covered with bromeliads, heliconias, gingers, palms and tropical fruit trees, which interact with a great variety of birds and butterflies, as well as to listen to the different sounds of the jungle or just lie under a bright moonlight and sparkling stars.
- Bungalows are up to 4 people/ Prices per Bungalow per night, based on double occupancy.
- Full Breakfast included
- Two children under 6 years old free stay with adults (breakfast has an extra cost)
- Group rate will apply for reservations of 4 bungalows or more
- Rates due to change without notice
- 30 days or more prior to arrival no charge.
- 29 to 15 days prior to arrival 50% penalty-charge of the total amount of the reservation.
- 14 days or less before the arrival, as well as no shows, 100% penalty-charge of the total amount of the reservation.